CAT Comm 3 Adapter Drivers v3.5 reviews

 CAT Comm 3 Adapter Drivers v3.5 reviews

1.I've had several clients connect with me on various platforms asking for the drivers for the caterpillar adapter 3, or better known as CAT Comm III. Here is version 3.5 drivers. If I find a newer version, I will make sure to upload them here.
post by Tyler Robertson

2.I am thinking it must be a driver issue but I am not computer savvy enough to work it out, I was looking on the internet and there were a few diagnosis but I've tried everything in my power with no luck I am sure there is an explanation but I am not sure who can help?
post by Bonni Case

3.I think there may finally be some progress. I'm currently running BIOS version 2404, dated 2021/06/22, based on AMD AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.3 Patch B.

I've just finished doing a surface check on an external HDD connected via a SATA to IDE adapter on an USB 3.0 port, and that's very important because previously doing a surface check on an external HDD was one of those tasks that caused the system to freak out and "crash" the USB. But that doesn't happen anymore. All of this while the GPU is still using PCIe 4.0 (though GPU-Z reports it's running in 8x instead of 16x for some reason)

Another task that caused issues previously was doing a test with CrystalDiskMark on an external HDD, which doesn't cause any issues anymore either
post by Daugherty Adonis

评论

此博客中的热门博文

CAT Caterpillar ET Diagnostic Adapter 3 problem solve

Injection Disabled on Status Flags Caterpillar ET Software